Tuesday, July 10, 2012

So Far my Children LOVE! the "Art room"

It has only been a week since I had my Studio useable. I am still not ready to teach classes, but that should be coming soon also. My kids love going in there and just making a mess. Everything that is with in reach is fair game for them. All my stuff that is not kid friendly is up high out of reach. Alina even tells everyone she sees, "We got a new art room, and it is so much fun."





 Our first Project
 She was very proud of her work.
 Making a mess! She made foot prints all over the room as well. I thought they were little pieces of art scattered around the room.
 He loves it!
 Being silly with yarn.
 Who knows what he was thinking, but he thought it was fun.
 First time painting.
 Dangers of painting with Carlo


He learned that paint does not taste good.

No comments: