Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Little Leaf art Studio

I have been waiting my entire adult life to have a small art studio to teach classes to children, and to have a place to be creative and not worry about keeping it clean so that my OCD husband will be happy. This is a dream come true. I give all the glory to God.

Being that me and my husband work in education we realize that creative thinking, and problem solving skills are not a high priority in the public school system. I think that these concepts are vital to the success of an individual. I feel like the arts is a way to teach these skills to children. I want my studio to be an environment conducive for deductive thinking which leads to creativity. Often parents have a hard time letting their kids just go free to make a mess, and that is okay because that is what I am here for. 

"All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up. "- Pablo Picasso






This is a my second Garage when we first moved in to our fixed upper house 2 years ago.
This is the same Garage now. We got a door put in, and an AC unit, and painted it.

No comments: