Sunday, July 29, 2012

How to Build a Photo Prop from a Big Box.


I took this large box and turned it in to a photo Prop.







 
  1. I found the biggest box in my garaged and emptied it. 
     



 

2. I cut the tape on the bottom.


3. Opened the bottom

4. I disconnected this semm so that it flattened the box like bellow.

 

4. I cut the flaps on the box and folded the box. 

5. When you fold the box make sure you flip it over so the inside of the box is the floor.
Repeat this step on the opposite side of the box.

6. I taped the folded flaps together.


7. I taped the other flaps up and connected them all.
 
 
 

8. Then you can stand it up.
 

9. Now you have a blank canvas to paint on. You can paint whatever you want to on it, and then use an exacto knife to cut out the face. We had a shark party for my son's first birthday, so this is what I decided to paint.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: